ADVANCED SMP TRAINING
MUST HAVE OWN EQUIPMENT AND BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SMP SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION.
At Creative Scalps we believe in helping Scalp Artists that have already done their initial basic training and are not producing the results they so desire through a lack of experience and knowledge in this new and growing industry of Scalp MicroPigmentation. We are willing to share our exclusive techniques to help raise the standards and for the benefit of all clients as a whole and not just our own.
ADVANCED SMP TRAINING
2-Days (Cost £2’100)
- Equipment and basic knowledge of SMP needed.
- 2 x days recommended and needed for certification.
- Join us for two days with Marc Allen at the Creative Scalps Clinic.
- I will assess your technique, equipment, pigmentation shades and improve you, GUARANTEED!
- Learn our fool proof 5-point hairline system for creating symmetry and any hairline you can imagine.
- Learn how to lay down the tightest, cleanest impressions.
- Learn how to adapt your 1st, 2nd and 3rd sessions for stunning results.
- From Soft hairlines to Sharp Hairlines.
- Discussion of scar work and blending.
- Observe Marc working on clients.
- Receive an Advanced SMP manual containing lots of knowledge and information written by Marc Allen.
- Exclusive access to Creative Scalps MasterClass series videos.
- Let me know what you would like to focus on and feel free to bring a client to work on so I may help and assess you.
- Write down every question you have and they will be answered.
- You will also receive a Creative Scalps goodie bag.
DUBAI MARINA MASTERCLASS
2-Days (Cost £1’250) - Next Session - TBC!
MASTERCLASS DAY 1
- Introduction: Getting to know Marc Allen and his journey
- 1 on 1 with Marc – Finding out your experiences and goals
- SMP Presentation by Marc
- Techniques, hand positions, needle angles, skin stretch and more
- Hairline – 5 Point Hairlines
MASTER CLASS Day 2
- Shades & Density – How to get the best grain effect
- Practice Time – Marc will be guiding you and giving your tips and tricks
- Creating First, Second & 3rd Sessions
- Understanding defined hairlines & soft hairlines
- Live Demonstration by Marc Allen
Please note: You will need your machine and needles, everything else will be provided. £500 deposit required and the rest can be paid on the day.
PAYMENT TO BE MADE IN STERLING. We look forward to meeting you all.
Contact us to secure your place now!
What is scalp micropigmentation (SMP)?
SMP is cosmetic tattooing (medical hair tattoo) that offers a solution to hair loss by replicating hair follicles that are about to grow giving the impression of a shaved look. SMP can treat anywhere on the scalp that is losing hair or even complete baldness of the scalp.
What is the cost?
Prices vary from £600-£2500 depending on hair loss, please send us photos of your hair loss and we can provide an accurate quote with more details.
Will it look real?
Scalp micropigmentation gives the look of a shaven head or a stubble shadow look, the treatment at Creative Scalps will be undetectable, only you, the people you choose to tell and Creative Scalps will know.
How long will the treatment take?
This is dependent on amount of hair loss. As a general rule you will be looking at 3 or 4 sessions over a 6-8 week period. Each session can last 2-4 hours.
How do you choose the right colour shade?
This is done according to skin tone and/or remaining hair colour. We have huge experience of a diverse range of clients from all cultures. 1st sessions usually start with a lighter shade and we gradually build up density and darkness as we progress to complete your treatment.
How do we choose the front hairline?
We can go through some pictures of hairlines and draw some hairlines on you. When choosing hairlines it is always best to play it safe, not going too low on the first visit. Then on the second visit you would have decided how low you want to go. We can also produce various hairline styles depending on what you like (ie jagged, soft, slightly receding, edged up, lines and designs) Creative Scalps have developed techniques and procedures to ensure your hairline will be in the correct place and suit you and your style. We are from a barbering background and have years of top level experience to ensure this is done correctly.
Is SMP the same as a normal tattoo?
No. We use different pigments, inks, machines, needles and techniques. Scalp Micro Pigmentation is a specialist field of its own and requires a highly experienced technician to achieve great results.
Will it damage existing hair?
No not at all, as the depth of the needle is only into the upper dermis, if anything the treatment has been known to stimulate hair growth.
Are the results permanent?
Results of completed treatments will last for years, depending on lifestyle and immune system. Many clients like to have a top-up session after 2 or 3 years just to keep their new style looking fresh.
How much does a top-up session cost?
The treatment is perfectly safe, we use sterile equipment and brand new packaged needles for every procedure. We take health & safety very seriously and are fully insured and regulated.
Does the colour discolour (turn orange/blue)?
No, as we only use a carbon based black pigment which is diluted to match your skin tone.
Do you match direction of hair growth?
Yes, direction of hair growth is always taken into consideration for the most realistic results.
Does the treatment hurt?
The honest answer is yes you are going to feel discomfort as with any tattoo procedure. We advise clients to have eaten well and be in good health on the day of treatment. Our pre-treatment advice also includes moisturising the scalp twice daily in the days/weeks leading up to your procedure. This will help soften the skin. The elation you will feel after solving your hairloss issues will far outweigh any discomfort from treatment.
How flexible are you on bookings?
We can work it around your work or social life no problem, weekends late nights early mornings are all ok. Creative Scalps has one of the worlds most skilled and experienced technicians so we do sometimes have waiting lists of 4-6 weeks.
BOOK YOUR SMP APPOINTMENT
If you are interested in our treatment, please give us a call or fill out the following form to arrange a free consultation.